Sunday, May 24, 2015

One of those days


Last week I had a day when I felt very restless and I ended up composing 15 songs. The melodies and words just kept coming to my head wherever I was. I even took 
my phone in the bathroom with me while I was taking a shower so I could record 
my ideas. And even at late night I had to get up from bed to record after I had 
already closed my eyes and was ready to sleep. That is a must-do-thing though. 
I never remember that good idea which pops into my head just before 
I catch a sleep if I don’t get up to write it down.

Viime viikolla mulla oli yks todella levoton päivä ja päädyin tekemään 15 biisiä. Melodiat ja sanat vaan pöllähteli mun päähän jatkuvasti missä ikinä olin. Otin jopa mun puhelimen mukaan kylppäriin suihkun ajaksi, jotta pystyin äänittämään ideani. Jouduin vielä myöhään yölläkin nousta sängystä äänittämään ideoita, vaikka olin jo 
ihan valmis nukkumaan. Se oli kyllä ihan pakko tehdä, sillä en ikinä muista niitä ideoita, jotka on tullu mieleen just ennen nukahtamista, 
ellen äänitä tai kirjaa niitä ylös.

Anyway while I was having this super creative songwriting day I wanted to catch 
my mood to these pictures. I can’t wait for you all to hear my music.  

Luovan lauluntekovimman lomassa halusin tallentaa päivän olotilan näihin kuviin. 
En malta odottaa, että kuulette mun musaa.





Good night.

Öitä.


facebook     bloglovin’     instagram     youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment