Sunday, May 3, 2015

Our tradition


My lovely friend Pihla and I have this tradition that we always celebrate 
the first of May together. This year I went to see Pihla in Tampere. 
She did a performance in Tampere-talo with her classmates 
and after that we went out together.

Meillä on mun ihanan ystävän Pihlan kanssa semmoinen perinne, että 
vietetään aina vappu yhdessä. Tänä vuonna menin Pihlan luo Tampereelle. 
Kävin katsomassa Pihlan luokkalaisten vappurevyyn Tampere-talolla, 
jonka jälkeen mentiin porukalla ulos.


I stayed at Pihla's and in the morning we made a brunch and 
talked about everything since we hadn't seen each other in a while. 
Pihla made a delicious beet & goat cheese omelet.

Olin Pihlalla yötä ja aamulla brunssailtiin ja höpöteltiin. 
Pihla teki aivan taivaallista punajuuri-vuohenjuusto-munakasta.


We also had time to go get some doughnuts 
before I had to catch the train back to Helsinki.

Käytiin vielä yhdessä hakemassa herkulliset munkit, 
ennen kun mun piti lähteä junaan.


facebook     bloglovin’     instagram     youtube

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Have a wonderful tuesday sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    Join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete