Friday, October 10, 2014

This young lady

© Micah Mackenzie

Couple of weeks ago I met the amazing local professional photographer 
Micah Mackenzie. Soon after that Micah told me that 
he wants to do a photo shoot with me.

Pari viikkoa sitten tapasin paikallisen ammattivalokuvaajan Micah Mackenzien. 
Pian tapaamisen jälkeen Micah ilmoitti haluavansa kuvata mua.


The photo shoot was so much fun! 
I had a great time working with Micah. He has such a good contagious energy 
and a strong passion in what he’s doing. I can’t wait for the next time.

Kuvauksissa oli tosi hauskaa! Michahin kanssa oli mukava työskennellä. 
Hänellä on vahva intohimo tekemiseen ja mielettömän hyvä energia, joka tarttuu. 
En malta odottaa seuraavaa kertaa.


facebook       bloglovin’       instagram       youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment