Thursday, October 2, 2014

My little red patterned skirt

Skirt – Urban Outfitters

I love this skirt! Its color and pattern is beautiful and playful, 
it’s comfortable and it fits with everything and gives some spice to my outfits. 
I bought it from Copenhagen this summer and it’s one of my favorite pieces. 
I think it will look good also now in the fall here in the North Carolina 
with the leaves starting to change their color.

Tää hame on ihana! Tykkään sen kauniista väristä ja leikkisästä kuvioinnista. 
Hame tuntuu hyvältä päällä ja se sopii yhteen kaiken kanssa antaen pientä 
potkua asukokonaisuuksiin. Ostin hameen Köpiksestä kesällä ja se on yks 
mun suosikkivaatekappaleista. Mun mielestä se näyttää kivalta nyt täällä 
Pohjois-Carolinan syksyssä, kun lehdet alkavat pian vaihtaa väriä.






No comments:

Post a Comment