Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Movie month: Summary


I am now 31 films richer. 
All the movies I watched were movies which I hadn’t seen before. 
I’m happy that I watched so many short films even thought my main 
reason to watch them was the fact I was busy, tired or impatient. 

The best movie experiences from this last month were the times when 
I enjoyed movies at my family’s summer cottage with lots of snacks and sweets. 
Worst experiences were those times when I watched a movie from an iPad in 
a bad posture. On some days I didn’t really feel like watching a movie at all 
and on the other days I was looking forward to it. 

I think the main reason why I wasn’t so eager 
to watch a movie was the fact that I had to take notes even thought 
I only wrote how I felt just before and right after watching a movie. 
I have never kept track of watching movies and it felt a bit odd.

But when I was reaching the end of my movie month I really started to feel like 
I have to see all these movies which I’ve wanted to see and still haven’t seen yet. 
So more movie watching is definitely something what I’m about to do. 
But the most important thing in watching movies is to be in no rush 
and have a good position and something good to snack. 
And it’s even better if you have someone to cuddle with

Watching a movie should be a time to relax and enjoy and be able 
to completely immerse yourself in the story. But this may not be possible 
if the movie is just really bad.

I love movies which I want to see again after watching them once. 
That’s a sign of a good movie. My favorite ones I can watch over and over again. There were some of these kinds in this movie month also.

Can you guess which ones?

Have a good night!


Oon nyt 31 elokuvaa rikkaampi. 
Kaikki leffat, mitkä katsoin oli sellaisia, joita en ollut ennen nähnyt. 
Oli kiva katsoa niin paljon lyhäreitä, vaikka päälimmäinen syy niiden
katsomiseen oli kiire, väsymys tai malttamattomuus.

Parhaat leffakokemukset oli elokuvien katselu mökillä herkkujen kanssa. Inhottavimmat oli iPadin tuijottelu huonossa asennossa. Jonain päivinä leffaa ei tehnyt edes mieli katsoa, toisina päivinä taas odotin elokuvan katsomista innolla.  En ole ennen pitänyt kirjaa leffojen katselusta ja se tuntui vähän oudolta.

Tuli kuitenkin kova hinku katsoa kaikki ne leffat, joita en ole vielä nähnyt, 
mutta haluan ehdottomasti nähdä. Eli leffojen ahkera katselu jatkuu. 
Tärkeintä tässä kuitenkin on se, että ei saa olla kiire, eikä leffaa saa 
katsoa huonossa asennossa. Leffaherkut kuuluu asiaan ja parasta olisi 
vielä saada joku ihana viereen nauttimaan elokuvasta yhdessä.

Leffan katsomisen tulisi siis olla sellaista rentouttavaa ja 
mukavaa hommaa, että voi antautua elokuvan tarinalle täysin. 
Joskus tää on tietysti ihan mahdotonta, jos leffa on tosi huono.

Rakastan niitä leffoja, jotka haluan nähdä ensimmäisen 
katselukerran jälkeen uudestaan. Se on hyvän elokuvan merkki. 
Suosikkileffani voin ja haluan katsoa aina uudestaan ja uudestaan. 
Jotain tällaisia leffoja osui tähän leffakuukauteenkin.

Arvaatteko mitkä ne oli?

Hyvää yötä!

No comments:

Post a Comment