Saturday, May 3, 2014

Celebrating life


I spent last weekend at Syty-festival (national student theatre festival) which 
was held in Jyväskylä this year. I left there just to be with my friends, have fun 
and party. The play (Katiska) to represent our theatre Kellariteatteri was amazing!
 Even though I had seen the play performed once before, it was even better this time. I laughed so much and when my friends came to bow after the performance everyone became very emotional and we all shed tears of happiness. Aw! 
I also got to see my beautiful friends from my other home theatre Ilves-Teatteri.
 The bus trip back in Helsinki was playfully restless.

Viime viikonlopun vietin ylioppilasteatterifestareilla. Ne järjestettiin tänä vuonna Jyväskylässä. Lähdin reissuun juhlimsen ja ystävien kanssa olemisen takia. Teatteriamme Kellariteatteria edustava näytelmä Katiska oli mieletön! 
Vaikka olin nähnyt jutun jo aiemmin, esitys oli taas ihan huikea. 
Nauroin niin paljon, ja kun ystäväni tulivat kumartamaan, tunteet nousivat 
pintaan ja me kaikki kyynelehdimme onnesta. Ah! Näin viikonlopun aikana 
myös ihania ystäviäni toisesta kotiteatteristani Ilves-Teatterista. 
Bussimatka takaisin Helsinkiin oli leikkisän levoton.



The tears of happiness were poured again last Wednesday when my dear friend Pihla was accepted to study acting in the University of Tampere. We were both 
very tired but happy when we spent the First of May together last Thursday. 
We enjoyed treats, giggled a lot and used time to think how funny life can be.

Onnen kyyneleitä vuodatettiin taas viime keskiviikkona, kun rakas ystäväni Pihla pääsi opiskelemaan näyttelijäksi Tampereen Nätylle. Vietettiin vappua yhdessä torstaina väsyneinä, mutta onnellisina mässäillen, kikatellen 
ja mietiskellen, kuinka hassua elämä voikaan olla.






No comments:

Post a Comment