Sunday, March 2, 2014

Reunions !

At Lungi

This week has been a week of reunions. 

On Monday I met with fabulous Auli after a-long-time-no-see. On Wednesday I had lunch with my sweet friend Pihla. We also had a sleepover at my place that night. We watched a movie and ate treats. On Thursday I went for a coffee (or chai latte actually) at Starbucks with my charming friend Lauren. On Friday I went to the theatre to say hello to everyone because the newest play Katiska had its premiere and a party of course. I was all smiles throughout the night! I didn’t mind going to bed until 3am even though I had to wake up for work early the next morning. 
My friends keep me alive. Life’s great! Kisses!

Tää viikko on ollu ihanien jälleennäkemisien viikko. 

Maanantaina näin pitkästä aikaa upeaa Aulia. Keskiviikkona lounastettiin ihanan Pihlan kanssa Lungissa ja saman päivän illalla Pihlis tuli vielä mun luo yöks kattomaan leffaa ja herkuttelemaan. Torstaina vaihdettiin kuulumisia hurmaavan Laurenin kanssa Starbucksissa. Perjantaina pyörähdin Kellariteatterilla moikkaamassa kaikkia, sillä klitsun uusin prokkis Katiska sai ensi-iltansa ja oli bileet. Olin kyllä yhtä hymyä koko tyttö! Ei haitannut yhtään mennä nukkumaan vasta kolmelta, vaikka seuraavana aamuna oli töitä klo7.00. 
Ystävistä saa elinvoimaa. Elämä on ihanaa! Pus!

At the party with beautiful Hemmi


No comments:

Post a Comment