Saturday, February 2, 2013

Off to Jyväskylä


Today I’m leaving to Jyväskylä for a theatre visit with Ilves-Teatteri’s production Pelko? We have a wonderful team of people; actors, directors, producers and our light (wo)man. 
This is going to be a great trip!

Oon tänään lähdössä Jyväskylään vierailemaan Ilves-Teatterin Pelko? –näytelmän kanssa. 
Meillä on ihana porukka ja tiedän, että tästä reissusta tulee mahtava! 
Mukana on näyttelijät, ohjaajat, tuottajat ja meidän ihana valonainen.


Ilves-Teatteri is one of three active student theatres in Helsinki. (This isn’t probably the right way to phrase that in English.) I was accepted as a new member last fall. 
Being part of this theatre has been amazing.

Ilves-Teatteri on yksi Helsingin kolmesta ylioppilasteatterista. 
Pääsin Ilveksen jäseneksi viime syksynä ja on ollut ihan huimaa!

Little sleepy but excited girl

I know we are going to have so much fun this weekend and make amazing memories. I hope all you readers will have fun too!

Meillä on aivan varmasti hauska ja ikimuistoinen viikonloppu edessä ilvesten kanssa ja toivon, että myös te kaikki lukijat vietätte hauskan viikonlopun!

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment