Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm free


Yesterday I had my last shift at work before my two month long relaxation in USA.
 I feel so relieved right now. I will be leaving in one week. I still have three shows 
left at Kellariteatteri, friends and loved ones to see and some other things 
to do before I go. I did some packing already today. I’m so excited!

Now I’m going to enjoy a cup of tea and baked cheese with cloudberry jam.

Sweet dreams!


Mulla oli eilen viimeinen työvuoro ennen kahden kuukauden lomaa
 USA:ssa. Olo on nyt ihanan huojentunut. Lähtöön on enää viikko. 
Sitä ennen on vielä kolme esitystä Kellariteatterilla, ystävien ja 
rakkaiden näkemistä ja kaikennäköistä hommaa tehtävänä. 
Tänään pakkailin jo jonkin verran. Oon niin innoissani, ahh!

Nyt nautin kupin teetä ja leipäjuustoa lakkahillolla.

Ihania unia!


No comments:

Post a Comment