Monday, February 24, 2014

Full of good energy

Words to describe my day 

Hello!
I’ve been full of good energy today! In the morning I slept in, 
took a shower and washed my hair with sweet-scented shampoo.

In the afternoon I went to a singing lesson and after that 
I met with my beautiful friend Auli.

Now I’m at home watching Gossip Girl. I’m totally hooked. Gladly I’m now 
at the 4th season of the series which is the last available season on Netflix. 
I started this GG marathon about a month ago so I’ve got to know 
the life in the Upper East Side quite rapidly. 

I got back from Poland last night. 
I had wonderful time in Warsaw. I’ll write more about the trip later.

Have a nice week everyone! 

Moi!
Mä oon tänään ollut kunnon energiapommi! Nukuin aamulla pitkään, 
kävin suihkussa ja pesin hiukset ihanan tuoksuisella shampoolla.

Iltapäivällä kävin laulutunnilla ja sen jälkeen näin ihanaa ystävääni Aulia.

Nyt oon kotona ja katson Netflixista Gossip Girliä, johon oon ihan koukussa.
Onneks nyt on jo meneillaan neloskausi, joka on viimeinen Netflixissä 
tarjolla oleva kausi. Aloitin GG maratonin noin kuukausi sitten, eli 
aika tiheään tahtiin oon tutustunu Upper East Siden maailmaan.

Palasin Puolasta yöllä. Varsovassa oli ihanaa!
Kirjoittelen reissusta lisää myöhemmin.

Mukavaa viikon alkua kaikille!



No comments:

Post a Comment