Friday, February 8, 2013

Wild patterns & Perfect bun

Shorts - BikBok

I went to try out some cute stuff for the spring (which is still soooo far away) and I realized I've totally fell in love with wild ethnic patterns which are now even bigger thing that they've ever been. For example Zara is full of ethnic clothes, shoes and accessories. I've always liked this kind of bohemian style, so I’m very excited about this boom. The shorts in the picture were so cool but unfortunately they didn't fit well from the back so I didn't buy them.

Menin kattelemaan kauppohin kivoja juttuja tulevaksi kevääksi, joka taitaa kylläkin saapua vasta ikuisuuden päästä. Tajusin, että oon tosi ihastunut etnisiin kuoseihin, jotka on entistä isompi hitti tänä keväänä. Esimerkiksi Zarassa on paljon ihania inkkarityylisia vaatteita.Oon aina pitänyt boheemista tyylistä, joten en voi muuta kun tykätä tästä buumista. Kuvassa olevat shortsit oli tosi hienot, mutta valitettavasti ne ei oikeen istunu hyvin takaa, joten jätin ne ostamatta.

Earrings - Gina Tricot

But what I did end up buying were these amazingly stunning earrings. I just love them! I don’t use big earrings very often but when I saw these in the store I knew they were mine. I have one necklace which is the same style as these earrings but little differently shaped and colored.

Ostin lopulta kauppoja kierreltyäni nämä upeat korvakorut. Oon ihan hulluna näihin. En yleensä käytä isoja korvakoruja, mutta kun näin nämä kaupassa tiesin, että näitä en voi jättää ostamatta. Omistan samantyylisen kaulakorun, joka on vaan muodoltaan ja väriltään vähän erilainen.


About the perfect bun – I finally tried the famous hair donut. It works! I love my bun. 
The idea for trying out this donut from Glitter I got from here.

Kokeilin vihdoinkin paljon ylistettyä hiusdonitsia, ja vautsi miten kivan nutturan sillä saakaan aikaan! Inspiksen oman donitsin hankkimiseen sain täältä.


Lovely Friday for everyone!

Ihanaa perjantaita kaikille!


No comments:

Post a Comment