Friday, November 28, 2014

New York City


I spent a week in NYC in October. 
The weather was wonderful; warm and sunny and only one day it rained. 
I spent a lot of time in Greenwich Village and Soho which I completely 
fell in love with. During my week in the big apple I enjoyed great food, 
culture, new sights, shopping, good conversations, youth and freedom. 
I also took a lot of pictures.

Vietin viikon NYC:issä lokakuussa. 
Kaupungissa oli aivan ihana, hellettä hipova sää ja ainoastaan 
yhtenä päivänä satoi. Seikkailin paljon Greenwich Villagessa ja Sohossa, 
joihin ihastuin täysin. Nautin viikon aikana ihanasta ruoasta, kulttuurista, 
uusista nähtävyyksistä, kaupoissa kiertelystä, hyvistä keskusteluista, 
nuoruudesta ja vapaudesta. Otin myös paljon kuvia.

















No comments:

Post a Comment