Sunday, February 15, 2015

It's been a great week


Regardless of having a cold and a fever I had a great week. 
I was on promo tour for the upcoming movie Toiset Tytöt.

Kuumeesta ja flunssasta huolimatta mulla oli hyvä viikko. 
Olin Toiset Tytöt –elokuvan promokiertueella.


I was giving interviews in Turku, Tampere and Helsinki and 
I got to see the movie three times. Every time it feels different.

Mua haastateltiin Turussa, Tampereella ja Helsingissä 
ja näin leffan kolme kertaa. Joka kerta tuntuu erilaiselta.

With Bahar & Sara

I got to spend time with my lovely co-stars.

Sain viettää aikaa ihanien vastanäyttelijötteni kanssa.

I ♥ this girl

I also saw some great theatre performances this week. 
I went to see improvisation and monologues both performances by the students of Theatre Academy of Helsinki. On top of that I went to see Pihla’s performance in the University of Tampere. It was great to see her on stage.

Kävin myös katsomassa kolme erilaista esitystä tällä viikolla. 
Teakin opiskelijoiden improvisoitua näytelmää ja monologeja. 
Lisäksi kävin vielä katsomassa Pihlan esityksen Nätyllä Tampereella. 
Oli mahtavaa nähdä Pihla lavalla.

Beautiful Pihla & her delicious dishes

I spent that night at Pihla’s and she always takes such a good care of me 
by cooking these amazing dishes and she just makes me feel so welcome. 
She’s an amazing friend.

Vietin yön Tampereella Pihlan luona. Se pitää musta aina niin hyvää huolta; 
kokkaa kaikkea ihanaa ja saa mut tuntemaan oloni hyvin tervetulleeksi. 
Pihla on ihan mieletön ystävä.


I didn’t get to spent Valentine’s Day with my love yesterday because 
we were in different cities so I will snuggle with him today.

Ei vietetty mun rakkaan kanssa eilen ystävänpäivää yhdessä, kun 
oltiin eri kaupungeissa, mutta tänään pääsen käpertymään sen kainaloon.



facebook       bloglovin’       instagram       youtube


2 comments:

  1. Vautsi! Vahingossa eksyin tänne blogiisi ja piti heti googletella kyseisen elokuvan traileri :-) Hyvältä vaikuttaa!

    ReplyDelete