Monday, January 28, 2013

Sunday



My Sunday-look

Sunday was nice.
 I enjoyed a latte in a nice coffee shop and took a stroll in some shops in Helsinki in a good company. 
In the evening I had a meeting at Ilves-Teatteri.

Sunnuntai meni kahvitellessa ja kauppoja kierrellessä hyvässa seurassa, 
sekä illalla kokoustaen Ilves-Teatterilla. 
Oli mukavaa.

iPhone covers - Accessorize

I changed new covers for my phone on Saturday evening and I got to show
 them around the first time on Sunday. I think they’re so lovely.

Vaihdoin puhelimeeni uudet kuoret, jotka on mun mielestä aivan ihanat.


I took these inspirational pictures during the day.

Nappasin nämä inspiroivat kuvat päivän aikana.

"Pakko seikkailla, jotta tietää
minne sit
ä oikeasti kuuluu"

Wonderful start of a new week for everyone!

Ihanaa uuden viikon alkua kaikille!

No comments:

Post a Comment